Sunday, March 16, 2008

Personal Blogs...Start one on your page!

I just saw a thread started on Talkback that got me thinking about IndyCar Garage. I want to encourage everyone that is a member of the site to use the blog feature on your personal page. For some, it will be a great entry into the world of blogging. It's not hard at all and it's a really great way to start discussions about the sport that everyone here is so passionate about. It's also a great way to continue to have our community bring great coverage of the IndyCar Series.

For an example of what/how to blog on this site, check out TopKartGirl's page. She's got a blog that is up to date and usually offers some insight that she has on the IndyCar Series, or, just a general post about what's on her mind. It will give you an idea on what a blog looks like on this site as well as what people can see, comments they can make, etc.

For newcomers to the site, it's a great way to get to know the existing members quickly and get involved in the site. Anyway, that's just my two cents...if you do start one, shoot me a message on the site and let me know so I can check it out.

No comments: