Friday, February 22, 2008

Not yet...

Well, sounds like the press conference may be on hold. Originally rumored to be scheduled for 11:45, that time may be pushed back...We'll do our best to keep everyone posted as I find out information and I urge you all to do the same!

One of the most interesting developments is the IRL Japan race (4/19) and the current Champ Car Long Beach Race (4/20) and the possibility that if the series merged they could run both races. The Champ Car racers would race Long Beach and the IndyCar drivers would race Japan and both races would count in the points (at least that's the way I've read it). I think that's not an ideal scenario but if it helps bring the merger to a quicker end, I'm all for it.

Again, we'll keep you posted today as best we can!

No comments: